Ben Webster began working in the legal industry in 2013, working in Commercial Law for firms based in the Brisbane CBD. In 2018, he joined GKS Law’s commercial team bringing with him a substantial history of dealing with commercial matters.
Ben became a lawyer because he believed in helping people. He understands that the law can be complicated and that businesses need support to navigate the complex legal environment. He uses his wide array of skills to deliver outcomes that his clients need.
Ben spends the time to get to know his clients so he has a proper understanding of their needs. It is why many of his clients continue to return to Ben for advice and guidance on their legal issues.
Ben thoroughly enjoys working at GKS Law because of the challenging and diverse legal matters that are presented to him. Away from work, Ben enjoys caring to his two dogs Teddy & Lana.
Commercial Property Law
Bachelor of Laws – James Cook University
Master of Laws – Queensland University of Technology
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
High Court of Australia
Supreme Court of Queensland
Queensland Law Society
- Advising on, Drafting and registration of lease documentation for both Lessor’s and Lessee’s
- Property acquisitions and sales including negotiation and prepartion of contracts – residential, commercial & rural properties
- Development of off the plan residential and industrial land and unit developments
- Subdivisions, incorporation of both one and multi-stage developments (preparation of contracts, easement documentation and planning registration)
- Preparing and negotiating loan and security documentation for lenders and borrower in connection with land acquisitions and land developments.